Sunday night and here is a preview of what is coming up this week:
- Whiskey-driven madness and hazy recollections from the House of Blues show and ensuing afterparty-slash-slosh-tastic.
- Recipes and pictures including Corn Flake Fried Chicken, Rustic Red Mashed Potatoes and Peas, Pancetta wrapped Artichoke, and maybe the best thing ever, Parker’s Homemade Bagels. Seriously, I freaked out and decided to learn to make bagels and literally, they are as good as Sublime in the late 90s
- Apartment hunting on the Westside (gulp) and my plan to bring a lil Valley Rat to the city again.
- Lola, my cousin’s Yellow Lab likes to bite shit.
- And of course, some more shit talking about Lost Angeles.
I hope your weekend was apeshit. I will catch you bright and early. Let’s bring the fight to Monday, and not the other way around.