This Saturday, Fight From Above is playing at Molly Malone’s. You should show up around 10:30. Here are some reasons why.
- We are playing a private outdoor show at a swanky pool location earlier in the day and will have decadent tans and/or sunburns.
- We will be playing a new cover song that you have not heard yet.
- Since this is at a bar, we will be drinking before, during and after the show.
- Cover is $8, that’s good value.
- If you are a blogger and you come review the show, I’ll send you an album, t-shirt or something cool like that.
- Irish Car Bombs are fun to take and make you feel young and strong.
- You will already be at a bar, so you won’t need to bar hop.
- Close proximity to the La Brea tar pits for late night dip with Mastodons.
- A girl/boy you dated probably lives in nearby Park La Brea and you could drunk dial them for some late night fun.
- It is considered polite to puke all over yourself in an Irish pub.
If you need more reason, or in case you haven’t seen it, here is the promo video: