Donna Simpson, part of the holy trinity of N.J. celebrities (the other two are Michael Douglas and myself), is going for the gold. She wants to be the fattest woman on the planet. It is her dream and she is openly going for it. She already holds the record for the world’s largest mother. But she wants to be the world’s largest woman. I am not going to go into any more detail on this modern Captain America, but I will cut and paste some quotes from an article in the Telegraph over in the UK. And I’ll show you this picture:
- Miss Simpson, who wears XXXXXXXL dresses, eats whole cakes and bags of donuts and tries to move as little as possible.
- “I’d love to be 1,000lb,” she said.
- She runs her own website where people pay to watch her eat, or see her wash her huge body.
- “My favourite food is sushi, but unlike others I can sit and eat 70 big pieces of sushi in one go,” she said.
More from a NY Post article:
- She also said she moves as little as possible each day in order to keep on the pounds.
- “I love eating and people love watching me eat,’ she told the British newspaper. “It makes people happy, and I’m not harming anyone.”
- Simpson said her boyfriend Philippe, 49, has encouraged her to eat more — even though he only weighs 150 pounds.
“I think he’d like it if I was bigger,” she added. “He’s a real belly man, and completely supports me.”
Just putting this out there in the universe for all of you.