I don’t know what is wrong with me. I committed to not watching Bachelor Pad, but last night I caught a few minutes and ended up watching an hour of it. Now I am not going to do a recap because I am committed to waiting for the Bachelor to really dive in again, but I have a few observations I needed to put down on digital paper, because otherwise I may internalize my feelings and require therapy later, which would be costly and they don’t let you drink in the chair.
- The kissing contest was the most painful ten minutes of my life. Also, when a kissing contest is ten minutes, best you shorten your show by at least 30 minutes.
- Gia is pretty good to look at except for whatever is going on in the corner of her mouth. Was that spit? A cold sore she got from Wes? She is ridiculous. That said, I’d rather look at her in a bathing suit than that other girl who took her bathing suit off.
- Every guy on this show besides the weatherman looks like the bad guy from a movie about Fraternities.
- The new Cee-Lo song is ill. It’s not about the show, just wanted to say that.
- An evil, southern douchey Mark Ruffalo could definitely play Wes in the film version of the show, which would most likely be an adult film.
- I want to see the reaction between a falling brick and Melissa’s face.
Anyway, that is all for now. I don’t want to talk about this show. Until we meet again on the Bachelor.